DO’S and don’ts
For Tehrike Jadid Secretaries
- DO begin taking pledges at the very start the new Tehrike Jadid year.
- Do encourage every Lajna, Nasirat, and children less than seven years to participate in their own name and get a receipt, even if pledge is very small.
- Do get a Tehrike Jadid receipt book from Jamaat Sadr so you can give receipts, and send collected money to Jamaat Tehrike Jadid Secretary.
- Do use every Lajna meeting, event etc. to remind sisters to pay pledges throughout year to avoid rush at end of year.
- Do encourage sisters to pay in Ramadhan for extra blessings and be included in list sent to Huzur(aba).
- Do plan and conduct Tehrike Jadid Day to educate and motivate sisters about Tehrike Jadid.
- Do remind and encourage incorporation of Tehrike Jadid Demands in daily life.
- Do use Form A for pledge, semiannual and annual report.
- Do fill in every box on report form, even if no change from previous report. If some information is unavailable, write N/A.
- Do check totals before sending report.
- Do keep hard copies of all reports.
- Do make sure your local Sadr approves report before sending.
- Do list the names of all inactive members, with a brief description of what was done to reach them.
- Do keep Form B updated for your own records.
- Do report Tehrike Jadid Day activity in ‘other’ section of monthly report and on Form A with your annual report.
- Do call or email National Tehrike Jadid Secretary for any information or questions.
- Don’t use previous versions of Form A. Use Form A which is sent with reminder.
- Don’t send Form B to National Secretary.
- Don’t pledge or pay on behalf of inactive members.
- Don’t pledge or pay on behalf of active members who cannot pay.
- Don’t disclose inactive status to anyone, except the member and your Sadr.
- [Download here:pdf]